Thursday, 8 November 2012

Get The Look: Taylor Swift

 
Recently I have been loving Taylor Swift’s new single ‘Red’ and especially loving what she is wearing in it. Taylor’s style is right up my street; girly yet sophisticated. I have created a ‘get the look’ outfit for all you girls who like me, love her style and appearance.  

 
I was browsing on the Topshop website when I saw this creamshirt with the black trim; this is what inspired me to write this post. The shirt is quite pricy at £45 however if you looked around a bit I’m sure you could find something a little bit cheaper. 
 
I found the high waisted black shorts in River Island for a reasonable price of £25; they are a very flattering cut which would complement many body shapes.
The next item which I chose for this look was Taylor’s blackhat; in the photo it was hard to tell whether she was wearing a bowler or a pork pie hat. For this look I chose the pork pie hat from Topshop retailed at £25.
The last item I found for the look are Tan Lace up Brogues from Dorothy Perkins.   Again these are retailed at £25 which is reasonable for a good pair of shoes; obviously due to the price, they are not leather however if you are wanting leather brogues Schuh have some similar ones.
Would you wear this? Let me know :)
Any questions or enquiries just email me
oliviapeden@hotmail.co.uk
or comment below xx
Thankyou for reading :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Love your blog!
    I'm your newest follower!
    Would you like to follow me back?!
    xx riannejasperina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear,
    Maybe you would like to follow each others blogs with blogger and bloglovin?

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/wolffashion/369430966451649

    Have a nice day,
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog<3
    Check out mine sometime if you want :)
    xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete