Monday 3 December 2012

NOTD #1

 I haven’t used this nail polish for a while as its quite an autumnal/wintery colour however I thought I would wear it again as I remembered how much I loved wearing it last Christmas! I have a few of the Lasting Fix Nail Polishes by 17 as they do what they say on the label – don’t chip for about 5 days which for me is pretty impressive; also for the inexpensive price of £2.99 you can’t go wrong! The one I’m wearing today is in the colour Smoke Signal; it is a mattish dark gunmetal grey colour!

 
 
You can purchase the nail polish here, also at the moment it is on offer for £2
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway
You can enter it here
Thankyou for reading and Have a lovely Christmas!
Any questions or enquiries just email me
oliviapeden@hotmail.co.uk
or comment below xx
Thankyou for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour, I have a similar one from Barry M! xo

    ReplyDelete