Saturday, 29 December 2012

OOTD #2 A Christmas Feel


 Last night myself and my family spent the evening with a few of our friends who live round the corner; it was a really fun night and I got the chance to take a couple of pictures before we went so I could show you what I was wearing. I received the dress for Christmas from my parents and I really love how it looks on me and I think it suits my figure; it is from Topshop and you can find the black one here (I unfortunately couldn’t find the actual one I am wearing online which is a plumy, purple colour). I paired this dress with black tights from Primark and my black suede Chelsea boots from River Island. I did not pair any jewellery with this outfit as I wanted it to look simple however if I was going to a party or somewhere other than a friend’s house I would of worn my cross ring and worn black heels.

7 comments:

  1. You look simply gorge, Olivia! :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love your hair www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely stunning! I love the dress, it’s such a fab style. Love the blog too. Xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete