Tuesday 18 September 2012

Wishlist #1

This is the first of many wishlists which i will be posting and therefore sharing with you. These are a few of the items that i have been eyeing up for a while and am saving up to hopefully purchase in the upcoming future; I have rectly been offered a job meaning that i now have more money to spend on myself.


Quite a few months ago i visited London and went to the American Apparel store; i tried on the disco pants and was stunned at how amazing they looked and how they suited my figure.  I am currently trying to justify the price tag, but I’m sure when i next visit London i will finally purchase them after months of wanting them! £74




I have been loving the style and look of the skater dresses and also skirts for a while; I came across this skirt when I was shopping in River Island. I love the style of it; the on trend polka dots and also the autumy colour. The price of this skirt is at an affordable price of £18.I think i could create some really lovely outfits with this skirt!


 


This time last year, healed chealsea boots were every where; I unfortunatly never got a chance to pick any up however I have seen many youtube lookbooks featuring them and I just need a pair in my life! I discovered this pair on Ebay for only £21.99 – the choice between Swede or Faux Leather.



 


 Any questions or enquiries just email me
oliviapeden@hotmail.co.uk
or comment below xx
    Thankyou for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the American Apparel disco pants they look so fun!

    http://jessriv91.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete