Monday 10 September 2012

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover



Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover: Boots/ Superdrug (£4.99)
After hearing from a friend that Bourjois had launched a new nail polish remover that was supposedly meant to remove polish in “1 Second” I was extremely eager to try it out. I was overly excited to try this product as it was something that I know I would use quite frequently; due to the fact that I absolutely love painting my nails!

I originally thought the retail price of £4.99 was a bit expensive however after using it and discovering how superb it was, I now believe the price is suitable for such a wonderful and unique product. The concept of this product is to remove all types of polish, even those that are difficult to remove such as glitters in simply 1 second. It contains a nail polish remover soaked foam pad with a hole in the top enabling you to insert your finger; ready for it to be wiggled. During the removal of your finger, it feels saturated with the product and I find it leaves a residue however this can simply be washed off in a matter of seconds. Although it may remove one coat of polish in 1 second it doesn’t remove all signs of polish meaning you will need to re wiggle. However this is not a problem as even with second wiggling it is still much quicker than a standard nail polish remover.

I have been using this product for a good few months now and have not seen a negative difference in the product. Although i am sure it will eventually dry up, it has lasted well so far!I would defiantly recommend getting your hands on such a unique product; it has certainly been a great help to me.

Any questions or enquiries just email me
oliviapeden@hotmail.co.uk
or comment below xx

Thankyou for reading :)

1 comment: