Friday 7 September 2012

Tag | How much does my face cost?



Want to know my daily makeup routine?  And how much my face costs? Well carry on reading and we shall see : ) 

My ‘face’ consists of a balance between drugstore and also higher end makeup, as you will read below. I tend to spend more on a foundation; not only is it the base of your makeup, it is the product which has the most contact with your skin. If a foundation is not suited to you, or it is on the cheaper side, it can cause breakouts, dry skin and irritation.This is my usual makeup routine; the blush/eye shadows and lipstick are usually only different if I am going out or at a special occasion. If you would like to purchase or read/find out more information about any of the products mentioned I have linked websites to the prices of each item. *If you would like me to write a post about my daily face routine just comment down below* 



  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin Buff Chamois  £12.49
  • Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium £4.19
  • Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Neutral £1.99
  • MAC Sheertone Powder Blush in Pinch Me £17.50
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil $0.99 (around £0.70) 
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Suspect £14
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog £14
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadowin Midnight Cowboy Rides Again £14
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Waterproof Eye Definer in 261 Noir £3.99
  • Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner (waterproof) in 1 £2.99
  • Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black £7.99
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Cupcake £7.99

TOTAL £101.88
 I tag all of you :)

Any questions or enquiries just email me
oliviapeden@hotmail.co.uk
or comment below xx


Thankyou for reading :)

2 comments: