Monday 3 September 2012

Review: Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Nail Color

 
 
A couple of weeks ago while I was in America, I had a few chances to go to Walgreens to pick up a few items I had been longing for, for a while. Of course loving makeup as much as I do, I was in there a while picking and choosing different products that I wished to purchase. I was somehow drawn to the ‘wet n wild’ stand; I came away with a few of the mega last nail colours. 
These polishes retail for $1.99 (around £1.50) for a 0.45fl.oz./13.5 ml product; in my opinion certainly great value products. I did pop into a few different Walgreens and discovered that the colour selection isn’t great; only around 10. Many of the colours in the collection would beautifully accent any look adding sophistication and class.  I was extremely surprised how long lasting and opaque these colours are; providing up to 5 days of chip-resistant wear; why wouldn’t you buy them! The colours come with a new, unique, full coverage brush that glides on smooth in one stroke application meaning an easier and also quicker application. 
From left to right 205B ‘Sugar Coat’, 206C ‘Undercover’, 218A ‘I Need a Refresh-Mint’, ‘Clear Top Coat’
my favourite being ‘I Need a Refresh-Mint’
Unfortunately wet n wild is not sold in the UK however I am hoping to purchase the rest next February in San Francisco. Also links below where to buy online:
 
Any questions or enquiries just email me
oliviapeden@hotmail.co.uk
or comment below xx

Thankyou for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment